Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Client Sessions

Hi,
    Since Access Client is Java based, is there a way to change attributes of a session based on the source file library like background color or watermark?

Mike.
    Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

"source file library" of what? That sounds like a server question. ACS is a client app that runs on a PC.

Comment

Allow me to try a different approach....
      ACS connects to a 400 via a system configuration and then an emulator. After logging on I type STRSEU, select a source file, library and member. At this point is it possible to change any of the session attributes like the background or watermark based on the library that was entered?

There are applications that read the code of the page looking for tags and then perform specific operations based on those tags.
      IE:
      Keeper password vault.
      When I go to a specific page (a login page) Keeper finds where on the page the User Id and Password fields are and loads those fields with saved login information.

So, with this in mind, is it possible to change the background color or watermark in ACS based on the source file library that has been entered?

Mike
      Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

Comment

This sounds like it'd require changes to ACS. It may be possible to do it with EHLLAPI?

Comment

Working...
        X