Performance Tools Report - Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Tools Report - Issue

Each month I have to produce reports showing the performance of the system for the previous month. This morning when I have gone to produce these reports the data will not display on the graph if the 31st May is included.

This is the same on two separate iSeries servers, both running V6R1. The data does appear to be present for the 31/05/10 as the data will display if the reports are set to start on the 31/05/10 to the present day and time, ie upto the latest collection.

I am using Operations Navigator and standard IBM Performance tools, no third party software.

I?m thinking it might be some sort of bug or OS/400 code issue, has anyone else had a problem today

Nothing has changed with the collections since last months reports were produced, so I am a bit stuck as what the issue might be. I had done an OS/400 upgrade on 17th April, but as I say last months, Aprils Reports were fine.

The collections were set-up by a previous administrator long since moved on and the only info I have on it is the job schedule entry created on the WRKJOBSCDE command. As a side issue is there a way to recreate the Ops Nav collection in my Ops Nav screen ?
Working...
X