Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input load all subfile

Hi

I am a beginner in COBOL programming,I need the design the following COBOL subfile

1.the subfile program 'DATAONE' should BE able accept parameter (CC ) filed and many other code from the calling program and it should return this to the calling program .
    2.Based on the code value CC in the corresponding description should be display as in the heading when selected and enter is pressed.
    for example if the 'CC' code received as 'US' the heading should be like " USA Hathway Services" display
    3.I have created a pf called 'CODEDES' which contains all the code value for CC and its description are present.
    4.Once the program received CC code then it should to return the value of code to the calling program.
    5.The User should be able to have a option selection by taking 'X',based on the code value entered in the CC field the description is read from the CODEDES file and populated the subfile.
    6.If there is no description then shows a blank screen in order to avoid user to write anything.
    7.if more then one selection are used it should shows error,if no selection made and enter then also show error.
    8.If the user is pressed F12 then it should return to the calling program like Exit to

I have attached the screen part in the attachment,where currently I am stuck at the COBOL Coding part.

Also do I need to set the selection mode for the X as both mode i.e. B, CC filed also B mode and INFORMATIO in Out put as well as Description display also in Out put mode .Suggest me if I am done right way.

Thanks in advance

XXXXX DESCRIPTION TO DISPLAY DATE
    TIME

X CC INFORMATION
    --- ------ ---------------------------------------------------------

ROLL DOWN/MORE / +

F=12 TO CANCEL
    Attached Files
Working...
X