X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compiling with a Binding Directory

Hello all!

I have a question about compiling a program that includes a binding directory. Now I am still very "green" when it comes to things like this so forgive me if my questions do not provide enough context or are hard to understand.
    I had to make some minor changes to this existing program, mainly logic alterations. However after compiling with the normal CRTBNDPGM and/or CRTRPGMOD I received the following errors:

The prototyped call returns a value which is lost when CALLP
    is used.

The name or indicator is not referenced.
    Record-Format name of Externally-Described file is not used.
    RPG handles blocking for the file. INFDS is updated only when
    blocks of data are transferred.
    Operation Extender N is ignored if the file is not an update
    file.
    Keywords DFTACTGRP, ACTGRP, or USRPRF are not allowed.

The two errors above, bold and in red, are the errors I am most concerned with however, neither of them are over a severity of 10.

Is there a specific way to compile something like this? Or can I negate those errors and move forward with how I am currently compiling the object?

PHP Code:
            *************** Beginning of data *************************************************************************
    0002.00 H DftActGrp(*NoActGrp('EPXHANDLER')                                            160415 
    0003.00 H Option
    (*NoDebugIO)                                                                                  000000 
    0004.00 H BndDir
    ('DSTUTIL')                                                                                       151016 
    0005.00 h ALWNULL
    (*USRCTL)                                                                                  000000 
Working...
X