Change Last Used Date of object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Last Used Date of object

Hello, Gentlemen, is it possible through some tools to update the last use date of the objects?, I would need to be able to clean the unused objects, thank you very much

I'm confused. Why do you want a tool to do this? The system already does it as and when an object is used.

Comment

I need to restore the last used date that I saved, the system resets it every time I recompile an object.

Comment

I would have thought that was the point. The current version of a program cannot possibly have been used prior to being created.

Comment

This article from 2013 offers a way to do it - BUT - there have been security changes since that time which may render the option unavailable.

Comment

Thank you very much, unfortunately it no longer works with the new version of the Iseries ...

Comment

If you are looking to cleanup unused items then use a combination of created data and last used date - they both must be older than your cutoff date. Then newly created items won't get cleaned up.

Comment

Thanks, I had thought of doing so, but if possible I also wanted to keep updated the last used data on the object, however not determined for cleaning

Comment

Working...
                X