Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Data transfer from outside source

Originally posted by vitaemachina View Post
    I have to recommend our company's solution, RPG-XML Suite at www.rpg-xml.com.
    Sorry - LittlePD beat you to the punch by a day ...
    Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Unfortunately, I can not use LittlePD's solution. It requires the use of Excel to format the data, and so on. Which is not a bad solution for our internal users maybe. However, for distributor solution I may have to look into www.rpg-xml.com solution. What we are looking for is to develop something that would require minimum of user's involvement. Seems like www.rpg-xml.com solution utilizing WebServices MIGHT be more down our alley.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyank View Post
        Unfortunately, I can not use LittlePD's solution. It requires the use of Excel to format the data, and so on. Which is not a bad solution for our internal users maybe. However, for distributor solution I may have to look into www.rpg-xml.com solution. What we are looking for is to develop something that would require minimum of user's involvement. Seems like www.rpg-xml.com solution utilizing WebServices MIGHT be more down our alley.
        Good to hear

Any questions you've got, feel free to ask here, via PM, or via email to ataylor@krengeltech.com. I don't believe I mentioned it, but it's on www.rpg-xml.com that you can get a 30 day free trial of RPG-XML Suite, and of course, if you would like some more specialized example codes to meet your needs, we do provide free proof of concepts!

Comment

Working...
        X