MCH6902 on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCH6902 on

Good morning, I am running through a program that builds a file, then sends out the full version of the report, then runs a version for all our locations and sends an email to the locations with their specific report.

I was running this yesterday on my test box with no issues. Today I get this when I try to email with the SNDSMTPEMM command, I am not getting the emails even when the heap messages are not there. A version of this process is running on our production box with no issues. I made sure that the SMTP jobs were running on my test box.

MCH6902 and C2M1212

HTML Code:
    All records copied from file FLAT1000 in QTEMP.                          
      16627 - SNDSMTPEMM RCP(('Sxxx@PXXXERS.COM'))           
       SUBJECT('Late Delivery Report_INB_BWI_For_12/15/2015 TEST') NOTE('Job  
       submitted @ 10:39(est)')                                               
       ATTACH(('/email/BWI_Late_Deliv_Inb_20151215.csv'))                     
     The requested heap space operation is invalid.                           
     The pointer parameter passed to free or realloc is not valid.            
     Send E-mail Successful.
    Can someone give me some insight on what I can do here? Thanks in advance.

When I F9 on this message I see 'from program' is #hmfremi and 'to program' is QC2UTIL1 on the mch6902 message.
    on the C2m message 'from program' is QC2UTIL1 and 'to program' is QTMSAPIUTL

UPDATE - I get an email from a previous CL program in the process, but not in the current one. I recompiled everything this morning in case it was something like that.

Re: MCH6902 on

Ok, I am apologizing to anyone who viewed this, this was my dumb move of the day. I don't know what I did yesterday but I must have changed the subject of the email. I need underscores between all my words because you cannot have spaces. So, "Late Delivery Report_INB_BWI_For_12/15/2015 TEST" needed to be 'Late_Delivery_Report_INB_BWI_For_12/15/2015_TEST'

Again, sorry and Merry Christmas. Must have had egg nog on the brain.

Comment

Working...
    X