eimGetTargetFromSource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eimGetTargetFromSource

Does anyone have any examples of calling this API on the IBMi system? We are using EIM and I have been asked if there is a way to pull the data for verification purposes. We use Active Directory, and we are discussing ways of giving some sort of list or verification method to users who are not using i-Series Navigator. I think this is a z/OS API but can also be used on an IBMi. If that is true, how? Thanks!

Have you checked the Redbook? http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...6975.html?Open A bit old but it may help.

Comment

Yes. I saw the reference to Blue Notes in there, which seems to be what we need, but I was wondering if there are any RPG solutions. Too bad I never learned Java.

Comment

There are RPG examples in the associated materials - I have no idea how good they are. But it does reference the RPG version of the eim.h file.

Check out QRPGLESRC in QSYSINC and look for member EIM.

You may have to identify the appropriate savefiles and restore them but this looks like a good starting point.

There are a lot of security geeks on Midrange.com - you could try asking there as well.

Comment

Working...
        X