Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error CPF9897 - (GS Kit) I / O: Unknown system state

Hello,
    The system was working fine until last Friday. No code changes were deployed.

However recently started receiving an error (CPF9897 - (GS Kit) I / O: Unknown system state) in our production IBMi system, while calling a secured API (https protocol) that resides in another IBMi system. Unable to identify the root cause for this to happen at a sudden.

Not sure what are all the system / network / apache server level configurations to be verified for this?

Kindly assist at the earliest possible. Thanks in Advance!

My suggestion is look at your System Value for QSSLPCL . Perhaps the other system moved up a level in requirement?

Comment

Thanks - Could see both systems have system value for QSSLPCL as *OPSYS. Both systems are V7R2 version.
      How could I check if the destination system to have a different requirement?

Comment

Sorry Not sure I have anything else to offer. I had trouble communicating with a non-iSeries platform until I specified all of the following: *TLSV1 *TLSV1.1 and *TLSV1.2 we are V7R3

Comment

Can you provide the full message or a trace file?

Comment

Hi Scott,
            The error message - gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.
            ERRNUM = 24

We contacted IBM yesterday and root cause seems to be the expired default certificate being referred.
            Once after replacing the default certificate with a valid one, everything started to work. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X