No announcement yet.

Rpgle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i created a logical file y4 based on y2 and renamed it's record format to avoid compilation error still errors with respect not matching keys in file and some other errors are there at compilation time ,please refer updated program and errors snapshots for more information. Please advise how to correct them to get desired result.

Thanks much...
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

could someone please respond ?

thanks..

Comment

Re-check your source and pay particular attention to the semi-colons. They indicate the end of the statement so shouldn't exist in the middle of an IF statement.

Comment

Thanks,

I rechecked and updated it, still getting compilation errors at line number 7 :- *rnf7030 -'Name or indicator AND is not defined. ' and *rnf5377 -'The end of the expression is expected'.

Please refer attached snapshots of updated RPGLE program and snapshots of error messages.

Thanks a lot !
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Could someone please help here?

Thanks much..

Comment

Hi,

Could someone please help here?

Thanks much...

Comment

Go step by step, try to include one code snippet after the other in the IF clause.
                ... in RPG-Free Format you should always add an empty parenthesis after an (built-in-) function or procedure if you call it without parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Hauser View Post
                  Go step by step, try to include one code snippet after the other in the IF clause.
                  ... in RPG-Free Format you should always add an empty parenthesis after an (built-in-) function or procedure if you call it without parameters.
                  Sorry i did not understand ,it would be much help help ful if you please advise by giving an example with respect to my program code at which statement i need correction liine number 6 or 7 here?

Thanks much...

Comment

Working...
                  X