Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer/Technologist in Lawton, OK

Hey Guys,

I am a recruiter that is based out of Ft. Worth, TX. I have a position in Lawton, OK that I am looking to fill. Please see the details below. This is a contract position that could go long-term or turn into a permanent role. Please email me at pfurr@apexsystemsinc.com or call me at 682-432-1400 to discuss this role in further depth.

Project Description:
    Need to develop a system for raw materials tracking, conversion into components, scanning in recieving dept
    Scanning bar codes into databases
    Writing programs that use handheld scanners
    Trace back information to receiving pallete lots
    Lots of data, reiterative database calls

Technologies/Tools:
    Have network/infrastructure in place, have scanners
    May bring in additional hardware based on recommendations from contractor/long-term project needs
    AS400 database, Linux Server- Java/JSP, ASP
    Web application creation- EXTJS/JQuery

Summary of what we need to find:
    A manufacturing plant location based in Lawton, OK is seeking a developer/general technologist to come in and help integrate systems to scan barcodes of raw materials into a database, organize this data, and set up methodology for materials tracking reports generation down the line. The resource will also need to come in and program a front-end, ideally in Java and JSP, using EXTJS or JQuery, calling to SQL and some AS400 databases, for internal tracking of large sets of data.

The existing members of the team have limited experience dealing with barcode scanning software and ihow to integrate these systems, so the ideal candidate will need background in working with these devices at the hardware and software level (not necessarily for embedded development on the scanner itself, but the software that reads the data after you plug it into a computer).

In short, the skills required are:
    -Some kind of experience with a barcode scanner project, including hardware and software integration
    -Programming background in Java/JSP
    -Experience recalling information from AS400 and SQL databases is ideal

Sample boolean search strings (likely search in surrounding states or nationally):
    barcode and scanner and develop* and (Java or JSP or ASP) and database

Re: Developer/Technologist in Lawton, OK

Please see World Class Information Systems for our package solution for bar-coding, scanners and software. A much more reasonable and timely option than developing the system yourself from scratch.

Good Luck
    Bill
    "A good friend will bail you out of jail,
    A true friend would be sitting beside you saying,
    'Wow, that was fun.'"

Comment

Working...
    X