Internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internship

So, I've been working as an RPG developer in my family's company for about 5 years now, but as I am only 18, I figured it would be interesting and helpful to get an internship somewhere else - to learn new tricks and see the business from a slightly different perspective. Do anyone know where I might find an opportunity like that? Doesn't really matter where in the world it is.

I've been working with RPG II, RPG III, RPG IV, CLP/LE and MI for years now, but I obviously still have a lot to learn, so I hope some of you know of anyone who could use me!

Kind regards,
    Tereza

Re: Internship

I suggest going to college. Gone are the days where someone with out a college degree could get a job.

Now don't flame me but I would not focus on RPG. SQL and Browser / Apps is the way to go. But then again if I were to do college again , I'd be a lawyer.
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

I'd be a dog trainer!
      All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
      and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

They are called dog "whisperers" now Jamie!
        Your friends list is empty!

Comment

I would also whisper for a living if I could just articulate on a resume how well I can actually do it!!!

www.code400.com

Comment

Originally posted by jamief View Post
            I would also whisper for a living if I could just articulate on a resume how well I can actually do it!!!
            If I could whisper professionally, I'd shout it from the rooftops... oh, wait...

Comment

Shhhhhh!

www.code400.com

Comment

Working...
              X