Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSDL development

Hello all -

I have been asked to allow two different websites to place orders into our Infor JBA Aurora order entry system.

I have the specifications from both websites and the work appears to be in WSDL / SOAP.

One website only has two transactions: Place an order and Get order status.

The other website is a bit more complex with 4-5 other transactions.

I know the Infor JBA side very well and could help with RPG back end programming, but I don't know anything about WSDL.

Is there anyone that might be interested in contracting to assist? Since I don't know how much effort is needed, I do not know if this is a one week gig or a one month gig.

Thanks,

Randy

Re: WSDL development

If you have IWS(Integrated Web Services Server) installed on the system you could just create 4 or 5 rpg programs with the parms and then define them in IWS. I am trying to attach a presentation from Charles Guarino on how to do it. If you do this then you won't have to know anything about wsdl and soap. IWS will just build all of that for you.

If after looking at this you would still like some help, I would be available.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by danlong005; June 10, 2015, 06:25 AM. Reason: Got them to attach. Had to split it cause the file size was too big.

Comment

Re: WSDL development

Lets see if it attaches this time.

Comment

Working...
      X