X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr RPG developer needed

Hello,

We have a client need for a Sr RPG developer in upstate New York. The scope of the project looks to be 3-6 months.

A brief job description is listed below. Please contact me if you would like any additional information. Thanks. -Rob

Day to Day responsibilities:
    ? Taking requirements from the tech writers and putting it into development
    ? Being able to quickly assess the situation/specifications, develop the appropriate code, quickly identify and understand issues, communicate them to the team, and help identify solutions

Required Skills
    ? Strong experience in large scale data migrations across multiple platforms within the Telecommunications Industry
    ? RPG ? 3 development experience
    ? Experience migrating data to AS/400 environment
    ? Experience with Telecom billing systems, as well as knowledge of other back office functions in Telecom
    ? Team lead experience

Re: Sr RPG developer needed

migrating data to AS/400 environment
    wow, I havn't seen this phrase in a help wanted ad in a while.

Comment

itp - are you interested? Its a pretty exciting environment with a big project plan this year. Let me know if you know anyone who would be a fit or if you think you'd be interested. Thanks!

Rob

Comment

Another iSeries site that you might try is here:

WOW, I'm also surprised to see a shop moving TO the iSeries platform! I wonder what environment they are currently using for their billing system...

Terry

Comment

I suspect this if for a company called Frontier / Citizens Communications. Talk about an back asswards company. If you need work, try this as a last option.
          Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

Working...
          X