Contract Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract Opportunity

If anyone is interested, I know of an opportunity to do some remote contract work for a client located in the St. Louis area. RPG/400, RPGLE, CL, DDS skills required and any experience with JDE would be a plus. They are willing to entertain having someone do the work remotely.

Sorry, but I'm pretty certain they will only consider US candidates.

If you're interested IM me on this forum and I can get you the contact information.
    Jonas Temple
    Got FROG?
    Got Tadpole? No, because it's not done yet! Stay tuned....

01010111 01100001 01110011 01110011 01110101 01110000 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100111 00111111

Re: Contract Opportunity

Hi:

I am an Information Technology professional with over Twenty-five (25) year of Information Technologies experience providing strategic business solutions to small, mid size and growing Fortune 100 companies nationwide.

My Information Technologies extensive experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, or Senior Programmer Analyst where my extensive Manufacturing, Distribution, Financial, Health care, Transportation, Food Processing, Telecommunications, Retail, and Insurance application and software development experience had been utilized. Finally, ERP application experience includes, JD Edwards World and One World, Lawson, BPCS, JBA, JDA, and Para Research.
    My background is proficient in the use of the IBM mid-range platform using:
    1. Languages including: RPG II, III, IV-ILE (including Service Programs, Build in Functions, and Sub Procedures) and Embedded SQL, RPG FREE, CLP, COBOL/400, SPL/400, and COBOL/400 and RPG ILE heavy sub file processing.
    2. Using utilities including SDA, SEU, PDM, DBU, Robot Job schedule, Hawkeye, and Change Control packages including Alden, Turnover, and authored a change control package.
    The expertise I have gained throughout my career include systems integration, strategic IT planning, business process analysis, organizational management, package software evaluation, customized programming software and database design, both functional and detail design and analysis, and software full life cycle methodologies. These application experiences have made a difference in meeting the business goals and objectives of the business community.

I am available 07/09/08.

--
    Best Regards,

Robert Rieck
    Weber Technologies, Inc.
    Office: (847) 838-3743
    Cell: (630) 421-0316
    Fax: (847) 838-3745

Email: Robertrieck_weber@comcast.net
    Webertechnologies@comcast.net
    URL: WWW.webertechnologies.net

Comment