AS/400 Programmer Analyst - Tampa, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 Programmer Analyst - Tampa, FL

We are in need of a Programmer Analyst with 8+ years experience in RPGIV, CL, SQL, embedded SQL, Open Query & ILE. This is a full-time, direct hire position with a 30+ year old publicly held company.

Salary range: $65k - $72k

Local (Tampa Bay) area candidates are strongly preferred. Out of state candidates will be considered however, there is no relocation assistance available for this position.

Position Summary:

You will work in a team environment with home grown applications. It will be approx a 50/50 mix of new development vs maintenance on various corporate applications.

Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to consult effectively with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements. Will write and maintain technical specifications. Designs and codes screen layouts, user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems. Converts designs and specifications into computer code. Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications. Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs. A Bachelor degree is strongly preferred.

Note: No job hoppers or contractors please!

Qualified candidates should forward a Word copy of their resume including salary info to: tbyrne@ritatech.com

Re: AS/400 Programmer Analyst - Tampa, FL

I am qualified RPGLE,SQLRPGLE, CL professional, having exposure to work on JDA, BPCS, LX, JDEdward ERP. looking to work from home. if interested please contact me at msalman_ali@yahoo.com. I can develop complete systems independently.

Regards
    SAlman

Comment

Working...
    X