Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for distributors and resellers for our software tools

Hello all,
    VRtech is seeking for companies and individuals that have access to the I.B.M i customers in there country,
    and have technical abilities such as install and configure software on I.B.M i and PC environment.

We are offering:
    - 50 % - commission of the end user price.
    - Work can be done as part time job.
    - No obligation to monthly quota!

VRtech has more then 12 integration tools for the I.B.M i.
    visit our internet site for more information about VRtech and its products.
    IBM i (AS/400, iSeries) off-the-shelf scanning, archiving, importing, exporting and outputting data; email, PDF, Word; Excel; integration of Windows and web applications with legacy green screen systems

or
    Give us a call via skype at: vinerhaim

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Haim Viner
    CEO
    IBM i (AS/400, iSeries) off-the-shelf scanning, archiving, importing, exporting and outputting data; email, PDF, Word; Excel; integration of Windows and web applications with legacy green screen systems

sales@vrtech.biz

Re: Looking for distributors and resellers for our software tools

Your site talks about "an integration tool that can integrate legacy systems such as AS/400 or Mainframe with any PC application..."

Does it work on iSeries, System-i or the Current IBMi incarnations? If so, you might want to change you Sales Pitch. Marketing a product to work on the old AS/400 models (a computer system that IBM last sold back in the 1990's) is adding unnecesarry problems for potential business partners...

predictably positive, permanently punctilious, purposely proactive, potentially priceless, primarily professional : projex

Comment

Working...
    X