Latest version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest version

We recently migrated to a new IBM i box. I also got a new lap top and had to have RDI re-installed. I am showing this as the version of Rdi that is now on my machine. I do not believe this is as current a version that I had before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-20 071428.png
Views:	124
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	157608

What is the latest version, if this is not it and how do I get it? I believe I had 9.6.5 or something similar before.

9.6.0.12 I think.

IBM Installation Manager is the normal way of getting updates I think. I'm not too familiar with it beciuse I work for a financial company and security restrictions mean we cannot install software updates ourselves - we need to wait for desktop support to review, package, and deploy them for us

Comment

The latest version is 9.6.0.11

You can read about it here and download it there also:
      This document contains a complete listing of releases, refreshes, fix packs and interim fixes sorted by version for IBM Rational Developer for i.

Comment

Originally posted by Peder Udesen View Post
        The latest version is 9.6.0.11

You can read about it here and download it there also:
        This document contains a complete listing of releases, refreshes, fix packs and interim fixes sorted by version for IBM Rational Developer for i.

This worked great and I successfully got ISPHERE installed on my rdi client. Now I am getting an error trying to use it because my ISPHERE library on the IBM i is outdated. Any suggestions on how to get a new/current ISPHERE lib

Comment

Originally posted by gregwga50 View Post

This worked great and I successfully got ISPHERE installed on my rdi client. Now I am getting an error trying to use it because my ISPHERE library on the IBM i is outdated. Any suggestions on how to get a new/current ISPHERE lib
          Ignore previous post. I was able to get a new iSPHERE library installed

Comment

Working...
          X