RDI 9.6.0.10 has been released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDI 9.6.0.10 has been released

Have you noticed that RDI 9.6.0.10 has been released?

Unfortunately the only change is: Update to Java 8 SR 6 FP 15
    But we might hope that more updates come soon.

This document contains a complete listing of releases, refreshes, fix packs and interim fixes sorted by version for IBM Rational Developer for i.

Yup, I upgraded mine but you're right that the Java update was the only change. The last update was good though!

Comment

Using a remote web development company is a good way to lower your production costs and hire web developers with the skills you need. But there is one problem – remote teams don't always meet deadlines. As a business owner, you've got your goals and a vision on how to set them in motion. You certainly have the expectation for when this needs to get done.

Comment

Apparently this thread is a spam magnet?

Comment

Looks like. There is apparently no way to report spam. I'll not waste my time on this.

Comment

There is a way to report it by clicking the "Flag" button in the bottom right icon grouping. I did this and supplied a reason on the two posts above, but I guess no admin is acting on these.

Comment

When people flag posts, I get a notification that they were flagged. But, I'm not an admin, and have no power to delete them or ban the offender. I'd be glad to help if I could...

Comment

Working...
              X