SNDM not Displaying data correctly after upgrading to Outlok 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNDM not Displaying data correctly after upgrading to Outlok 2010

So we have been using outlook 2007 forever and SNDM worked fine when using the command to send a file and display it in HTML format on the users email.. Now its all jumbled after we upgraded to 2010. Any ideas?
    Here is how we send
    SNDM FROM(AS400@something.com 'Subject +
    ') TO((&MAIL)) +
    FILE(QTEMP/HTMTMP) MBR(HTMTMP) +
    SUBJECT('This is the subject') +
    SMTPHOST("your server)

We need this to work and another free solution.

Thanks for all your help

Ron

Re: SNDM not Displaying data correctly after upgrading to Outlok 2010

that SNDM is a custom command? Can you contact the author? It would just be guessing what it does under the covers.
    If you want a free solution , we use http://mmail.easy400.net/ its real nice.
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

I figured.. I'm not apposed to the other free one you posted.. WIll it show a report ( less than 80 characters) in the body of the email it sends? If so that would be great.

Thanks for the reply
      Ron

Comment

Here's the link to UZAEMON's Homepage. I do see that his forum is no longer active due to inactivity. It's a pity because he was also very quick to respond on any questions asked.

All the source was supplied with the command so you could also change it if needed.
        Regards

Kit
        http://www.ecofitonline.com
        DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

So I'm using the MMAIL now and I need to know if I can take a DDS file and embed it in the body of the email.. I don't want it to come over as a file. Its less than 80 characters long so I know it can be done. I don't know how its done in MMAIL.
          Ideas?
          Thanks

Comment

Code:
            Text source file . . . . . . . .   *DFT          Name, *DFT, *NONE     
              Library  . . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB  
            Text source member . . . . . . .                 Name                  
            Preformatted message body  . . .   y
            have to use a source member, not a pf.
            Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

this mightbe a dumb question but what command are you using? How can I get that file to a source member?

Comment

command EMLMSG use CPYF from your input file in a source file/member of your choosing...
                I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

ah yes.. that worked. Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X