Label Creation RJS vs TL Ashford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Label Creation RJS vs TL Ashford

Just wondering by any chance if someone has worked with both and had any thoughts on them. I know TL Ashford is considered the go to for label generation but I like RJS for the fact that they have a bit more available along the lines of document generation and management and they said they can do labels also.

Re: Label Creation RJS vs TL Ashford

I have never used either. i use Loftware, a pc product. From our ERP we just build a csv file and ftp it to the server. Loftware then takes over and does its magic. Loftware is pretty slick in control of sending stuff to different printers and all the different printers and models are supported. I don't know the price for comparison.
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

I used TL Ashford, and it got much easier to design labels when they introduced their GUI interface some years ago. Creating with the green screen before that was a bit painful. Anyway, once you've set everything up, it's pretty easy to produce labels and it works reliably. I've never used RJS.

Comment

Viking,

Have you tried to right-align things on a label in Barcode400? If so, how did you accomplish this? My work file has data right-aligned, but when the label prints, there's always some movement of the data that i've right-aligned.

Comment

Working...
        X