Image Catalog over NFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Catalog over NFS

I have mounted in my iseries an NFS windows server directory.
    I try to create an image catalog over this nfs directory but i always receive the error "CPD4F06 - Unable to determine absolute path name".
    It is possible to make it or I can forget it ?
    Thanks
    Marco

Hi, i had the same problem. Have you resolved this issue ? If i try to crtimgclg in to the mounted directory of the nas i get the error "CPD4F1F" Imagecatalog directory is not valid.

Comment

This is NOT my area of expertise, and I have never tried using image catalogs over NFS. However, since nobody seems to have answered your question, I did a quick Google search and found IBM's page that lists the requirements for it to work:
      To share virtual optical images with the Network File System (NFS) network, you need to ensure that the client and server meet specific requirements.

Make sure that you meet those requirements. If it still doesn't work, ask IBM support for assistance.

Comment

Hi,

ich solved it. The Backup to an NFS Share is successfull. But i have still one issue.
        The Backup Operations takes to long. For 700GB of Data the Backup needs 21 hours.

How could that be ?

Comment

Working...
        X