This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeskfIT & ChangefIT Webinar

We will be presenting a 1-hour DeskfIT/ChangefIT webcast (in English) on Monday 02 July at 15:00 CET (Central European Time)(09:00 EST). In this presentation, we will be focusing on two major themes, the DeskfIT integration into ChangefIT and the ChangefIT workflow. We all also be providing several Tips & Tricks to make using ChangefIT even easier to use. Questions can be asked during and after the session (in English, German, or Afrikaans).

It would be great if you would indicate if you are interested in attending and if you could indicate if you are already a EcofIT product user.

We will be using Teamviewer for the presentation. A link to the free download of Teamviewer will be provided 15 minutes before the start as well as the connection ID. Should our website go down (Hostmonster had a problem 15 minutes before the start last time), we will post Teamviewer access details in the ChangefIT forum at www.code400.com.
    Regards

Kit
    http://www.ecofitonline.com
    DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Re: DeskfIT & ChangefIT Webinar

Just a reminder about the Webinar today at 15:00 CET (Central European Time)(09:00 EST).

p.s. I forgot to mention that we will also be detailing what's in the next release of ChangefIT... and it's a big one folks!
    Regards

Kit
    http://www.ecofitonline.com
    DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

Re: DeskfIT & ChangefIT Webinar

You are one motivated man... If I had a new Russian wife, I would NOT be playing with RPG.
      However I might be doing some RPG!
      I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick @#%@#%@#%.....and I'm all outta bubble gum !
      Yes I'm talking to you squirrel nuts.

Comment

Working...
      X