X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my own private forum?

Cross-posted from www.support.ecofitonline.com

Due to the increase in traffic which has resulted in us doing more admin instead of developing, I have had to change the way we create private forums. Apologies for any convenience.

A private forum will be created for you when you place an order for any of the software. This saves time in that instead of posting/emailing a number of questions to each downloader (serial number, software audit invoice required, etc.), there is one now standard form to complete with all the required information. Your information is submitted using secure transmission and you will receive an order acknowledgement.

You will find this order form on the main EcofIT website (www.ecofitonline.com) and Orders in the left menu.

Please note that Internet Explorer 8 contains a change in that your order may not reach us. If this happens, please print the order form and email it to us as a PDF document. You could also use a different browser... we have tested with Firefox 3.5 which works.
    Last edited by kitvb1; October 21, 2009, 06:47 AM. Reason: added cross post msg
    Regards

Kit
    http://www.ecofitonline.com
    DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT
X