Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spool File Attributes

Morning ---

In the spool file attributes of a spooled file -- how does the Program that opened file attribute get filled?

We have new software - they have an application that requires us to define the spooled file atributes for the override in the application. One of the requirements is that you need to know the Program that opened the file and the spool file name. I have a whole slew of spool files defined in the application but the override isn't occuring. Why?? Because none of the spool files have the program that opened the file value.

Of course more than one of the spool files is used in our automated billing process and now that is getting held up and all I want to know is how to fix the problem. I've got a long list of tasks that need to be accomplished....

Roxann

Re: Spool File Attributes

I just figured it out.... the particular spool files in question are not defined as PRTF files -- the spool files are defined as a QSYSPRT file and defined within the program. Looked at their program .... more programming changes to make..... UUGHHH....

Comment

Working...
    X