Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Decryption

Hi,

I want to decrypt an encrypted data received from unix box.The code in unix box uses 3DES CBC/PKCS#5 algorithm to encrypt the data with 2 keys ,then encodes the encrypted data using Base64 Algorithm.

I don't know how to perform decoding in AS400.Is there any API or code to perform this function?

Also i manually found the decoded value for the encrypted data.This decoded data consist of Extended Ascii values which i used as input in Decryption program(Using decryption APIs).The Extended values are not accepted by AS400.What to do for this?

Re: Regarding Decryption

Hi Vitha,

Check out the information at the following link to get a better idea of what you're asking about:
    Regulatory and industry-specific requirements, such as SOX, Visa PCI, HIPAA, and so on, require that sensitive data must be stored securely and protected against unauthorized access or modifications. Several of the requirements state that data must be

You'll probably have more luck finding answers when you understand your questions better.

Comment

Working...
    X