X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Program

Hi Everyone

I need some help regarding Service Program

Will you please tell me abt the source type and object type for service program and how to create it by F6 key and what we will give there in source type for creating service program

because if i prefer the Service program which are already in the system then there is no type it is showing for service program

so please help me

Re: Service Program

modules can be of any language, a service program is basically like a DLL in windows. it can't be executed as a standalone program can. the service program is then bound into programs so they can reference the procedures in the modules. i have a "basic" tutorial/informational powerpoint presentation on my website in the downloads section. it sounds like you have a long way to go to learn ILE... http://tommyholden.com
    I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

just check it this document and please tell me that how to run that download file from your site
      Attached Files

Comment

In the previous attached document it is not showing any type and source for service program is in it so i am confuse about it

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Atul Bindlish View Post
          just check it this document and please tell me that how to run that download file from your site
          it's NOT a service program you are downloading it's a Powerpoint Presentation!!! open it using Microsoft Powerpoint fer cryin' out loud.
          I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

Working...
          X