Wide reports as PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide reports as PDF

I am trying to email two wide reports (300 columns), in a single PDF file. I got one of the reports to completely fit into a PDF file utilizing the WSCST(*PDF) parameter on the OVRPRTF command, but I can not put two reports together in the same PDF. I download the CVT2PDF program from this site. It appears that with these programs I may be able to concatenate two reports together into one PDF, but the issue is when I tried it, it cut off the report at approx. column 166.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to fit two wide reports into one PDF file.

Re: Wide reports as PDF

Hi Dreamer:

Check out this thread showing a few tweeks to cvt2pdf

I'm not sure that will go to 300 columns but it shows how to get to 198 (you may be able to wing it from there).

Best of Luck
    GLS
    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks. I was able to get the entire report to fit, but I was not able to get two reports into one PDF file. Adobe would only pull up the last report copied.

Comment

Finally got it to work by combining the two spool files by copying them to a database file, and then copying the database file to a new spool file.

Comment

Working...
        X