Version details in iNav Run SQL Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version details in iNav Run SQL Scripts

Not sure if this is actually "DB2" rather than maybe some Java toolkit oddity, but I'll try here because I was doing some DB2 experimenting when I noticed this.

Running i 6.1 with cume group level 13312, DB2 group level 31 and Java group level 15. The latest cume, hyper and DB2 packages were applied last week (mostly because I was also experimenting with the (potential) capabilities of Data Studio 4.1.0.1, though those tests were unrelated to today's tests). I haven't applied other PTF groups recently since I haven't needed to on this system.

I was working with variations of SQL UDTFs that used dynamic statements to return rows. I ran into an odd error with 'Run SQL Scripts...' and started to track it down. When I selected View-> SQL details for job, I got the results shown here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Oddity.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	127997

Two additional images to show the basic environment:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SiAfW_RSS.JPG
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	127998Click image for larger version

Name:	TISI_version.JPG
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	127999

Anybody know why "V7R1M0" should show as the "Interface version"? Anybody know when it would cross the line from "V6R1M0" to "V7R1M0" (if that ever actually happened)? Anybody know if there are behavioral differences, especially when running i 6.1?
    Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
Working...
X