Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with SFL

Hello,

I try to use RTNCSRLOC(*MOUSE &ROW &COL) in a subfile, but &ROW and &COL doesn't change and stay empty.

I try to use SFLCSRRRN(&CURRRN) and he is empty .

I miss something ?

Re: Problem with SFL

Look thru this code --- It works.
    Be Aware it only works on client access..so if using any other emulator --
    this includes *ALL on Thin clients the mouse will not squeak!
    http://www.code400.com/forum/showthr...light=%2AMOUSE
    All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
    and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

I use
      Code:
      A                                      RTNCSRLOC(&S2CRCD &S2CFLD &S2CPOS)    
      A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&S2CRRN)                    
      A            SFSTRT         4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR                             
      A            S2CRRN         5S 0H                                            
      A            S2CRCD        10A  H      TEXT('Cursor Location - Record')      
      A            S2CFLD        10A  H      TEXT('Cursor Location - Field')       
      A            S2CPOS         4S 0H      TEXT('Cursor Location - Pos in Fld')
      And this works all the time. I guess the *Mouse must be new (or wrong).
      Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManWalks View Post
        I use
        Code:
        A                                      RTNCSRLOC(&S2CRCD &S2CFLD &S2CPOS)    
        A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&S2CRRN)                    
        A            SFSTRT         4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR                             
        A            S2CRRN         5S 0H                                            
        A            S2CRCD        10A  H      TEXT('Cursor Location - Record')      
        A            S2CFLD        10A  H      TEXT('Cursor Location - Field')       
        A            S2CPOS         4S 0H      TEXT('Cursor Location - Pos in Fld')
        And this works all the time. I guess the *Mouse must be new (or wrong).

Thank for your answer, I use another emulator than C/A and the code don't work.

It seems that my emulator don't send the information to my RPG.

But it work if I select the line before to click on ...

Very strange.

Comment

Working...
        X