Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qsh error

Hello,
    When I try to run endjob command from commandline (qsh screen), i'm getting Error found searching for command ENDJOB. No such path or directory.

I'm able to run other commands like ls, ls -la, cd, rm...etc but not ENDJOB command. My command is below

ENDJOB JOB (i5osdrv) option (*immed)
    Could some one please advise on this. Thanks.

Re: qsh error

Endjob is a Cl command not a qsh. I know how to run qsh from cl but not cl from qsh. perhaps the kill command can work but it looks tough.

If i want to issue commands on the 400 from a remote job i FTP then issue quote commands.
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

Thanks for responding. I actually tried to ftp and ran CL commands but getting the same results (ENDJOB invalid command). Please advise.

Comment

You have to use the system command in order to invoke CL commands in Qshell:

system "CRTLIB LIB(TESTDATA) TYPE(*TEST)"

See more information here by searching for that sample command I provided: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowle...zahz/rzahz.pdf

Comment

Thankyou. That command worked for me. you are rock egami.

Comment

Greetings all,

From the QSH screen itself, you can also press F21 to bring up a command line window... of course, that may not work if you're wanting to run a CL command from a script, and egami's idea about using the 'system' command would work for that.

Best Regards,
            Fred

Comment

Originally posted by as400srive99 View Post
              Thankyou. That command worked for me. you are rock egami.
              You bet! Glad it worked for you!

Comment

Working...
              X