new 7.2 mobile support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 7.2 mobile support

Has anyone installed this and got it working? I have followed the install instructions and I just get a Forbidden message for /iamobile/?? Tried to figure out the path to the /iamobile/ install but could not find it under QIBM.... tried to look at the definitions (IBM HTTP is overly complex in its path setup and configuration) but to no avail.. Looked at the log for the install (took a lot of finding ) and it all seems to have installed correctly other than it stopped when looking for the QIWS.. installation which I do not think I need?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris...

Re: new 7.2 mobile support

I now have it up and running in the 7.2 partition and it is very snappy (surprised at that). I did not have the HTTP Group PTF installed so the mobile support wasn't actually installed (should read the info much closer). I would never have thought I would say this but I think it is a very good solution and I am going to continue to use it! I also thought I would have to install the HTTP server on every system we run to get the Web Acces to work, I was wrong again, a single instance provides a web interface over all of our installed systems.

Give it a try, its worth it.

Chris...

Comment

Re: new 7.2 mobile support

Thanks for the info. I was wanting to look into this.
      Michael Catalani
      IS Director, eCommerce & Web Development
      Acceptance Insurance Corporation
      www.AcceptanceInsurance.com
      www.ProvatoSys.com

Comment

Working...
      X