How can I debug: I'm getting: 202 - Key database file was not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I debug: I'm getting: 202 - Key database file was not found

I have created rpg programs using the IBM tool. But when I try to call it, I get the following: I have no clue how to debug this or how to solve?

Any ideas?

Error: HTTPTransportException: HTTPS transport error.­GSKit Error i' 's 202 - Key database file was not found.

I'd check your library list first.
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

What library should be in there?

Comment

what library/schema has the database that its not hitting?

Comment

It's with a web service call. I'm consuming a web service from RPG, using the wsdl2RPG script. It has something to do with crypt. gskit.

Comment

sure but where does the DB live? what library? and is this library in your connection string?

Comment

It's looking for the SSL/TLS key database (not a traditional IBM i database file). This is also called a "Certificate Store".

You can create it by doing into the Digital Certificate Manager (DCM) application (in the HTTP admin interface aka the web Navigator for i) and choosing 'Create New Certificate Store'

Comment

The DB lives on the web service provider's server out there on the internet. All I have is the user name and password on the call. I have a windows side test page that I used to access the web service and it did work correctly. All I got from this is the URL to call for the webservice and what xml to pass for the function I want to invoke. Windows works fine. AS400 not so much. GSKIT is part of IBM's crypto tools correct?

Comment

Try reading through this thread: Error using SSL with RPG web service stubs created by wsdl2ws.sh

There is (are?) a variety of possibilities. The term 'database' doesn't necessarily reference a (IBM i) library-based facility, especially for cross-platform facility such as this. In this case, the 'database' is streamfile-based. But the actual root cause of the error is unknown without further digging.
                  Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Appreciated. This is my first attempt with consuming a web service from RPG. I appoligise for any stupid questions.

Comment

Do you know where the prototypes for
                      axiscStubSetSecure is located on the IBMi? Thanks.

Comment

Found it. Thx.

Comment

Got that working. Thanks.

Next issue: How do I get the results from the web service call? I am getting data, but the structure is 128 bytes long. How do I get the rest of the returned data?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X