IBM Telephone Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM Telephone Directory

I have installed the IBM telephone directory in and its runing under WAS Express.

Question: How can I change the iweAdministrator password?
    Is re-deploy required ?

I think your the expert on this one

Sorry I cant help you with this one

good luck
    Jamie
    All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
    and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

think that u have seen this at ibm dont know but maybe it will help

Perform the following steps to verify that the LDAP server is running and to configure it for use by the IBM Telephone Directory application:

Start iSeries Navigator.
      Expand Network.
      Expand Servers.
      Click TCP/IP.
      Your LDAP server is listed in the Server Name column as Directory. Verify that the Directory has a status of Started.
      If the status is Stopped, right-click Directory, and click Start.
      Verify (and write down, if necessary) the LDAP administrator's common name (cn). The default value for the administrator's common name is cn=Administrator. This value is needed to set up IBM Telephone Directory in a later step. Perform the following steps to view the cn:
      Right-click Directory.
      Select Properties.
      On the General tab, the Administrator name field contains the cn for your LDAP server.
      Click OK.
      Verify (and write down, if necessary) the LDAP administrator's password. This value is needed to set up IBM Telephone Directory in a later step. If you do not know the LDAP administration password, and you have *ALLOBJ and *IOSYSCFG authority, you can reset the password as follows:
      Right-click Directory.
      Select Properties.
      If you do not know the administrator password, and you have *ALLOBJ and *IOSYSCFG authority, you can change the password. On the General tab, click Password...
      Enter the new password twice.
      Click OK twice.
      "It's like a koala pooped a rainbow on my head and I can taste the colors."

Comment

Working...
      X