Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows / PHP - Non 400

Learned peoples,

I am trying to authenticate a users credentials on a php site but have no idea where to start, I'm googling but haven't found any examples I can get working yet.

All users at work log in to the windows domain, and I want to know if a user on the php site has logged in to the domain, and if so what there logon id was.

Any ideas out there ?

GC
    Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Re: Windows / PHP - Non 400

I would try getting a proof of concept running that connects to Active Directory... You guys are using Active Directory right?
    Your future President
    Bryce

---------------------------------------------
    http://www.bravobryce.com

Comment

Re: Windows / PHP - Non 400

I have no sodding idea, I have a document/web server, but it is not the domain server. It is just using the domain registration to authenticate access to the docs we have.

Now I wanna add a web portal which does not ask the users to sign in again after already logging on to the domain.

Hell it don't even have to be in PHP, I would be happy to accept a IIS/ASP.Net/VB solution easily enough.

What "solutions" I have founf via google have been a bit complicated for me ... I've never really used IIS/ASP.Net etc but all google answers are in that parlance.

GC
      Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Working...
      X