Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAJLINTO is crashing

I've upgraded YAJL on our prod box.
    I am running a smoke test with one of our REST web services providers.
    The call to the REST API is working correctly, and I am getting a correct JSON response.

Now, I am trying to DATA-INTO that response into a data structure with YAJLINTO.
    I am getting this error:

Code:
    Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH4437       Severity . . . . . . . :   40        
    Message type . . . . . :   Escape                                            
    Date sent  . . . . . . :   03/11/23      Time sent  . . . . . . :   05:57:06  

Message . . . . :   Program import not found.                                
    Cause . . . . . :   The calling program YAJLINTO refers to a procedure or data
      export from service program YAJLR4 which does not exist. The calling program
      refers to export-ID X'0000003B', the service program defines only          
      X'00000032' exports.                                                        
    Recovery  . . . :   Recreate the calling program.                            
    Technical description . . . . . . . . :   The service program has been changed
      in an incompatible manner since the time the calling program was created and
      thus bound to the service program. Recreate the calling program.            ​
    Recompiling YAJLINTO fails on a lot of RNF7030 not found errors.

Now, I upgraded YAJL to the same release on our dev box a few weeks ago, and it works fine.
    I used the same SAVF on the prod box (I SAVRSTOBJ'd it over first, then I tried again by uploading it directly and restoring it - same error).

BUILDYAJL doesn't work either - it is crashing because it cannot find a library V2018XAPI.

How do I fix this?
    Last edited by DougCMH; March 11, 2023, 08:16 AM.

Never mind. Someone put a copy of YAJLR4 into another library (preceding YAJL in my *LIBL), so I had obvious version conflicts. I was able to successfully upgrade YAJL.

Comment

Working...
    X