SQL0818 - Consistency tokens do not match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL0818 - Consistency tokens do not match

I do quite a bit of cross system queries where I do a CONNECT in the SQLRPGLE program to the remote system. In some cases the file I am querying is a DDM file on the local system. I assume that doing the CONNECT is required when using embedded SQL. Other programs that do updates to that file do not need to CONNECT because they are not SQLRPGLE programs.

My problem is that I seem to get this error only after I promote these programs to the production systems. (SQL0818 - Consistency tokens do not match). The recovery text says to rebuild the package using the CRTSQLPKG command. Never seems to work. Instead I have actually deleted the *SQLPKG object (if it exists) and then the program seems to work, although it so confusing to me because I am not 100% sure what should actually be happening. Does the system create the *SQLPKG automatically? Why is this object required?

BTW, we use Aldon to promote objects to production, so I am not sure how that is impacting my deployments. Just trying to understand the proper technique that I should be using.

Thanks for your advice!
Working...
X