ibmi-brunch-learn

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to look for RPGLE developers job in New Zealand, Australia, West Europe and US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to look for RPGLE developers job in New Zealand, Australia, West Europe and US

Hello.

I am from Croatia and I'm looking for developer job in countries from title.
    So if anyone can tell me where to look, what can I expect (salary) and what are the chances for someone like me.
    I have 15 years of experience with RPG, RPGLE, SQLRPG and also like system analyst for manufacturing, sale and retail.

Thanks for every information.

Re: Where to look for RPGLE developers job in New Zealand, Australia, West Europe and

@#%@#%@#%@#% Craig I deleted your reply......
    by accident cause It was posted twice and I picked the wrong one to delete....

Please repost Loved the comment on BREAD!
    All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
    and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Re: Where to look for RPGLE developers job in New Zealand, Australia, West Europe and

This needs to be reposted now! I'm wondering what the bread comment is about?
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by jamief View Post
        @#%@#%@#%@#% Craig I deleted your reply......
        by accident cause It was posted twice and I picked the wrong one to delete....

Please repost Loved the comment on BREAD!
        Ummm that would be GREG not Craig .... nix the decaf bro, switch back to full caffiene asap ...
        Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

@#%@#%@#%@#% I knew that I was just laughing so hard -- I miss keyed.

Sorry

Jamie
          All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
          and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Originally posted by jamief View Post
            @#%@#%@#%@#% I knew that I was just laughing so hard -- I miss keyed
            No Jamie .. get with the program here! It's Shiznit!

LMAO!!

Comment

Crnimag - go to the NZ immigration website - google it even, they have many documents on the process, and the forms required. Good luck.
              Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Working...
              X