whats worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats worse?

Well one of college profs actually told me to get a "Charcoal noticeboard". After two days of "churching" (in my prof's language), I had to actually ask him how a Charcoal noticeboard will look like since nobody had any clue. A blackboard would be assumed at first but we already had it so it doesnt make sense in getting another one.

When I asked him along with my friends he started describing it. This is when we all realized that he wanted a "Thermocol Sheet". Unfortunately we couldnt burst into laughter right there since he was in charge of grading our projects as well

Comment

Thermocol Sheet
      I had to look it up Thanks for sharing. (ALL)
      All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
      and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Originally posted by tomholden View Post
        mad dog 20/20 and Boone's Farm wines rules for underaged drinkers (Boone's Farm is the upscale, classier wine for discriminating tastes...) ahhh...memories
        Dont forget "Cold Duck"

Comment

Ahh a bottle of Boone's Farm Tickle Pink, Billy Joel 8 track, and $8 was more than enough for a half a tank of gas, cigarettes and bubble gum and a misspent youth........memories. Not to mention you needed a book of matches to keep the 8 track playing....and for the record I don't know what is worse the axe - ask or those who graduate from college and still can't spell. I must have had the English teacher from h*ll as I still tremble while writing.
          Stand up for what you beleive in ...... even if you are standing alone

Comment

Yea, I can see where the "*" gets in the way of the "e' all the time...

Comment

what's an 8-track?
              Regards

Kit
              http://www.ecofitonline.com
              DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

It's the 45's first cousin... on his Mother's side.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FaStOnE View Post
                  It's the 45's first cousin... on his Mother's side.

LOL
                  what about the 78's? oh and an 8-track is a "dually" 4-wheeler/ATV
                  I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

"What's an 8 track"
                    Oh dear God I think I need that Boone's Farm now. This is beginning to sound familiar when my sons where in the car and the whole Queens we will rock you came on an they were singing along. I thought I'd be a "cool mom" and I told them "I have this album at home from when I was a teenager"....together they say "What's an album?"......... I had to pull the car over and bang my head on the steering wheel. Now there are fellow programmers out there who have not known the joy of pulling the 8 track out only to have miles of tape stuck in the player....best part was you could just wind it all back in pop that puppy back in the player and go on your way!!!

Comment

"By the year 2006, the music known today as the blues will exist only in the classical records department of your local public library .... I suggest you buy as many blues albums as you can!"

It's not too late !!!
                      Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Okay, strange but true. $60.00 bucks! Are they nuts?

Feeling older than dirt,
                        MdnghtPgmr
                        "Tis better to be thought a fool then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by gcraill View Post
                          "By the year 2006, the music known today as the blues will exist only in the classical records department of your local public library .... I suggest you buy as many blues albums as you can!"

It's not too late !!!
                          Think I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one Greg .... As anyone that has spent any time somewhere South of the Maxon-Dixon knows, there's ALWAYS some woman that will steal your Best Friend, take your truck and wants the double-wide as well! Heck, even the best of them will take your dog and the fishing boat too!

With that in mind... there will ALWAYS be Blues to sing! (Especially if she tries to bring them back!)

Comment

... and worse still, my horse left me as well!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Smiley---Crying--for-picks--fanpop-38169_75_75.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	126399
                            Regards

Kit
                            http://www.ecofitonline.com
                            DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

just play the song backward and you'll get your car back, wife back, house back, horse back, etc...
                              I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

Originally posted by gcraill View Post

It's not too late !!!
                                does this include the Blues Brothers? I was never quite sure where Dan and John fit in......

Comment

Working...
                                X