Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your daily dose of weirdness!

BTs, CLUSTERS & DRUGS
    BTs and clusters are affected by drugs. They mock up the biochemistry and they mock up
    the drug and drug incidents. Drug taking in this lifetime restimulates earlier incidents of drug
    taking on the track. When the case is viewed as a composite of BTs and clusters, you will see that
    drug taking in this lifetime causes a highly multiple restim. A drug incident can be a cluster
    making incident.
    Earlier drug cultures on the track were much worse than this drug culture. In some cultures
    the psychiatrist, priest and medico were all one and the same person and frequently used drugs.
    Some implanters used drugs, either as part of the implant incident or to keep a population
    enslaved thereafter. When BTs and clusters who have whole track drug incidents are restimulated
    by a this lifetime drug incident, there is a multiple restim, and if severe enough can form a new
    cluster composed of the BTs and clusters thrown into restimulation by the drug.
    • This is your brain
    • This is your brain on drugs
    • This is your brain having a restim on a whole track
    • Any questions?
    Jonas Temple
    Got FROG?
    Got Tadpole? No, because it's not done yet! Stay tuned....

01010111 01100001 01110011 01110011 01110101 01110000 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100111 00111111

Re: Your daily dose of weirdness!

Owww!

Thanks a LOT!!

"Time passes, but sometimes it beats the <crap> out of you as it goes."

Comment

Re: Your daily dose of weirdness!

I think I know the guy who wrote this
      All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
      and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Working...
      X