X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Open Source Plugin "iSphere" for WDSCi 7.0 and RDP 8.0+

Hi folks,

next round for iSphere.

We have integrated a Binding Directory Editor into iSphere. This editor makes it amazingly easy to edit binding directory entries.

Of course you can add and delete binding directory entries as you can do it in the green screen environment. But you can also change and copy binding directory entries. And you can even change the position of a binding directory entry within a binding directory.

We also have enhanced the Message File Editor. Now you can specify to search case sensitive or not by the filter.

Keep listening on this channel. Further new features and enhancements for iSphere will follow.

You can download iSphere from here.

Enjoy it

Frank Hildebrandt

Task Force IT-Consulting GmbH
    Im Eickel 77
    45731 Waltrop
    (Germany)

Re: Enhanced Open Source Plugin "iSphere" for WDSCi 7.0 and RDP 8.0+

Frank -

I saw your product mentioned in an article in IBM Magazine. I downloaded and installed it on Friday and gave it a quick 15 minute look and I was BLOWN AWAY by the source compare utility.

I have to cut and paste modifications for about 2000 source members each time we upgrade our ERP. I normally dread this task but I am looking forward to the next one!

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

I like it too
      Regards

Kit
      http://www.ecofitonline.com
      DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

Frank,

I'm loving the compare tool! BUT, I can't use it anymore...

When I do a source compare and save my changes it updates the Date on ALL source lines to "Today". This isn't a desired result of this tool since we often use those dates for troubleshooting. I am getting a "Save Failed" error when saving; however the changes are saved regardless of that message and ALL sources lines get the new date.

Please Advise.

Error Details:
        Save Failed
        com/ibm/etools/iseries/rse/ui/resources/QSYSEditableRemoteSourceFileMember.upload(Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IProgressMonitorV

Comment

Working...
        X