Getting Rid of Pink Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Rid of Pink Text

I am running WDSC 7.0. Every time that I compile an rpgle program, all of this pink text appears. Yes, some of it is error messages, but most of it is things like telling me what fields from a file that I am not using. Also, the error messages go away when I fix the errors. All of the other pink text doesn't go away. I always end up closing the program and opening it back up again. Is there a setting that will allow me to clear the pink text when I want to?

Re: Getting Rid of Pink Text

Just press the following key combo [CTRL]+[F5]
    Ben

Comment

...shorcuts make my life so much easier... Thanks, Ben.

Comment

i remapped some of the keys and now just use F5
        I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

There is an option. In the error message list, there is a dropdown on the right side. Uncheck "Informational Messages" and "Warning message" , and you get rid of all the non-error messages.

Comment

I don't know how you got the error messages to embed in your code by default like that. The pink text only shows up for me when I click on a particular message. Of course, its been quite a while since I've set this up, so maybe it was an option somewhere....
            Your future President
            Bryce

---------------------------------------------
            http://www.bravobryce.com

Comment

Originally posted by bryce4president View Post
              I don't know how you got the error messages to embed in your code by default like that. The pink text only shows up for me when I click on a particular message. Of course, its been quite a while since I've set this up, so maybe it was an option somewhere....
              In the error message table, there is a drop-down. Select "messages" and you have options on how you want the messages to be inserted.

Comment

Like I said, its been so long. I find that some of the errors don't go anywhere useful in the code so I just don't put them there automagically.
                Your future President
                Bryce

---------------------------------------------
                http://www.bravobryce.com

Comment

Working...
                X