enterRPG not a valid editor action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enterRPG not a valid editor action

Every now and then, while programming in RPG, I am no longer able to insert a line break via the enter key. When I press Enter, WDSC tells me that "enterRPG" is not a valid editor action. I'm running 7.0. Anyone know what's causing this?

Re: enterRPG not a valid editor action

have you got the latest updates installed? also have you tried using a different workspace? sometimes workspaces get corrupted and all kinds of weirdness happens. i think i had this issue once before and it was the corrupted workspace issue...but if you haven't applied the latest patches i'd try that first. just in case you haven't done any updates in v7.0.x.x you have to use the IBM installation manager (which sucks...i wish they had left that functionality in the IDE)
    I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

This will not help, but I had the same problem yesterday, too.

After I ended WDSC I got a JAVA Exception Message. Then I rebooted my PC and restarted WDSC and it worked again correctly.

Birgitta

Comment

Yeah. I've done that a couple of times, and it works. I'm just trying to fix whatever is going wrong so that I won't have to deal with that. It's good to know that I'm not the only one encountering this.

Comment

Working...
        X