Source code analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source code analyzer

My client is seeking a source code review took to analyze RPG code in a similar fashion to PMD for Java. Basically, it is rules driven and allows them to enforce programming standards.

Is there any sort of similar tool for IBM i? I'm searching but run into a lot of references to RPG as in "games" not the programming language.

Re: Source code analyzer

Whenever I search for RPG anything I always search RPGLE, helps sort out the gaming part of it.

Comment

This Google search phrase seems to give possibly relevant results: { rpg source code analysis -game }. The "-game" should exclude most pages that mention variations on the word.

Tom
      Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

ok, I'm going to reveal my secret for googling rpg. Always start the search with iseries rpg. Any other approach is less than perfect.

Comment

This
          rpg source code analysis -game
          Upcoming RPG Dragon Age Inquisition looks amazing, so does Witcher 3
          *...1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+ ....6....+....7.......+....8.......+....9.......+. ...10.......+....11...
          C*There are only 10 type of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
          X