RDI pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDI pricing

Just curious if anyone has purchased RDI lately and what you paid, seems to me when we purchased at my old place though it was RDP then it was around 700 a license. Looking at the new place and it is around 1000 a seat. Seems to be quite a jump. You would think that now that it is almost a requirement to use it would come down a little.

Re: RDI pricing

I agree, IBM needs to address the problem but I am not going to hold my breath. I use RDi all the time though and it definitely has a lot of benefits over SEU, maybe those benefits make the purchase acceptable?

Chris...

Comment

I am pretty sure they are going to buy it, that really is not the issue. I was just surprised at the price jump since last time I purchased it. At least I really hope they buy it, after spending 90% of my time in RDP I don't think I can go back to a 100% pdm.

Comment

There is the "Floating user" license at just over $800. Anybody know how (or how well) that works?

As a private developer, I wouldn't mind a $200 discount on licensing. It's bad enough at $800.
        Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

I'd address the question directly in thr IBM RDi Forum:
          RDi Forum

Birgitta

Comment

Working...
          X