Issue after MMAIL upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue after MMAIL upgrade

I've been trying post this on the Easy400Group in Yahoo, but I'm either not approved to post yet, or doing something else wrong! Has anyone had this issue since upgrading MMAIL? I was previously running a 2019 version of it. I've never had the slightest of issues after upgrading any of the free tools from Giovanni (or Scott for that matter), so I probably misconfigured something?

When using the EMLSPL command, we often use the PDFSAVEDIR parameter.

PDFSAVEDIR('/www/webserver/reports') +
    PDFNAME(SLC113.PDF)

I’m getting path not correct messages, because MMAIL is trying to copy and open IFS files at:

/www/webserver/reports//MMAIL/temp

It's concatenating the PDFSAVEDIR path with the MMAIL root. When I look at the ROOT data area, it's set to '/'. I believe MMAIL makes it '/MMAIL/temp'.

Your friends list is empty!

Normally having two slashes doesn't hurt anything. It looks a bit sloppy, but.... should work fine. Try doing WRKLNK '/www//webserver', it should yield the same result as WRKLNK '/www/webserver'. The extra slash doesn't matter.

I don't know what "path not correct" means, that's not an error I've seen before. Not correct in what manner?

I'm not familiar with EMLSPL or PDFSAVEDIR.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Scott. You are correct, the // isn't the issue, WRKLNK doesn't care. I probably wasn't clear in my post.

I’m getting path not correct messages, because MMAIL is trying to copy and open IFS files at:

/www/webserver/reports//MMAIL/temp

That path doesn't exist.

/www/webserver/reports is a valid folder and where I am telling MMAIL to save the PDF.
      /mmail/temp is the folder MMAIL uses for temporary files.

For some reason, MMAIL is concatenating the two and trying to work with files in that location, which doesn't exist.
      Your friends list is empty!

Comment

Working...
      X