• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Showcase problem HY017

Originally posted by GLS400 View Post
    Hi Tom:
    You've probably read this but if not:
    http://www.helpsystems.com/showcase/help-facts/error-occurred-sql-call-level-interface-hy017-0

from the above:

Best of Luck
    GLS
    I already have that PTF. The issue has returned to many of the Showcase customers at V6.1 and V7. It is happening in 9.0.3, 9,0.4 and 9.1. Showcase support doesn't have any clue yet what is causing the server to lock up requiring a recycle.

Comment

I have this PTF. The problem has returned for several of Showcase customers. It is happening at V6R1 and V7R1. It is also in Showcase 9.0.0.3, 9.0.0.4 and 9.1. Showcase support does not have any idea what is causing this error again. I am recycling twice a day on 9 LPARS.

Comment

Are all relevant IBM i fixes applied? For i 6.1, it should be SI50307 (perhaps mostly because of the PTFs it supersedes, e.g., SI41813). There is no corresponding PTF for 7.1 yet. PTF SI50307 is not in a cume package, though it is in the current DB2 group level 30.

I doubt there is a good way to know if it will make any difference without applying it and testing.
        Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Working...
        X