Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
81 results in 0.0089 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

as400 x
  •  

• Is there an API through which I can get a list of what program calls what?

I am trying to create my own impact analysis tool in order to get a command over CLLE and RPGLE. I have looked this up in forums but couldn't get an answer.

Is there a way, wherein I enter a full or partial program name and would get an outfile populated with the program name and what...
    See more | Go to post

• rpgprogrammers
    started a topic Why Programming Extended Team

Why Programming Extended Team

Programmers is a certified US-based software development company with a COE in India that has an excellent software development team. We have proven experience in IBM i/AS400/RPGLE/COBOL, Dot Net, PHP, Angular 2+, Node.js and PHP, etc. Offshore software development services. 7+ years in business &...
    Programmers.io, an American company, offers effective solutions for software development, AS400 RPGLE, Dot Net solutions, mobile app development, PHP development & both legacy (IBM i, Delphi, COBOL) and modern (DOT NET, PHP, Mobile etc.) platform services.
    See more | Go to post

• BoZMan001
    started a topic Retrieve CHRID of a spoolfile.
    in DDS

Retrieve CHRID of a spoolfile.

We have a CL program running as a batch program that copies a spoolfile to another spoolfile along with the original spoolfile attributes. The duplicate spoolfile is then FTPed to a 3rd party software for processing. I have to apply the CHRID of the original spoolfile to the duplicate spoolfile using...
    See more | Go to post

• vijayrmca
    started a topic Need to put the same query as DB2 in SQLRPGLE

Need to put the same query as DB2 in SQLRPGLE

All,

I am having one DB2 query

SELECT year(current date)*10000 +
    month(current date)*100 +
    day(current date-1 days),count(*) FROM mstfile.

Above query gives me the result as 20200108 ,100 as output...
    See more | Go to post

• sri8707
    started a topic How to compare 2 data structures field by field?

How to compare 2 data structures field by field?

I would like to compare 2 DS field by field and capture the changed fields into an audit file. Below is the scenario -

User is provided with a display screen where he can change any of the 20 fields pertaining to a file. Say if the user changed 10 fields, I want to write 10 records into
    See more | Go to post

• Al Rice
    started a topic Launching AS400 Macros from Excel VBA

Launching AS400 Macros from Excel VBA

Hello All

Does anyone have experience converting AS400 macros from vbScript to HaScript and integration with Excel VBA code? I need to convert many AS400 Macros to HaScript and Link to Excel VBA code.

Thanks to all for your help.

Al Rice
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Al Rice; January 20th, 2020, 03:46 PM.

• Job with DLYJOB missed RSMTIME

I have a job that runs every fifteen minutes. This is done by using the DLYJOB RSMTIME(hhmmss) where the time is computed after every run. The job was supposed to run at 131500 but due to an error the job only got released on 131527. Having missed the scheduled time the job will now wait for 131500...
    See more | Go to post

• richiet
    started a topic Accessing Service Action Log

Accessing Service Action Log

Hi All,

I have a couple of Iseries machines running V5r2 and V5r3. On both when accessing SST and going into the Service Action Log, it reports an invalid date format for dates of 2019.

So 01/14/18 is fine but 01/14/19 is rejected.

Is there a way around this as...
    See more | Go to post

• CaptainRon
    started a topic Remote Journaling
    in DB2

Remote Journaling

So lets say I have 2 AS/400's. I journal on the production system. I want to access the journal on the development machine sometimes. I just want to do the basic dspjrn to a file but run the command on the dev machine against the productions journal . Is this possible without a 3rd party tool?
    See more | Go to post

• inigo.redin
    started a topic How to reclaim unused space from LOB/CLOB columns?
    in SQL

How to reclaim unused space from LOB/CLOB columns?

Hi.

I've been testing how the CLOB columns work (relative to disk space ).

I've tried erasing data from a couple of columns with CLOB data type (it seems VARCHAR and the other LOBs work in the same way).
    I see there is no change about the size on disk occupied by the...
    See more | Go to post

• CaptainRon
    started a topic DataStructure SORT on two different fields.....

DataStructure SORT on two different fields.....

So I have a Data structure array. I can sort on one field using the SORTA command with %subarr. Can I add another field WITHOUT combining the two fields together in a one field sort? To basically sorting on two fields or three etc..... Again without combining into one field. If I can in SQL do you...
    See more | Go to post

• CaptainRon
    started a topic Canceling Interactive Programs

Canceling Interactive Programs

SO I have a similar post form way back when. However that solution will not work.. So I thought I would see if anyone else has an idea.
    A user sits in a program for 10 minutes. I know this b/c we write out to a file with a timestamp and user id with a bunch of other goodies I would need to end...
    See more | Go to post

• code401
    started a topic Reverse image on ONE sfl field
    in DDS

Reverse image on ONE sfl field

Hi,

I have a sfl with 18 input fields. When there is an error, I would like that particular field to have reverse image turned on, rather than all the fields. How do I achieve this?...
    See more | Go to post

• CaptainRon
    started a topic Journal Receive Issue

Journal Receive Issue

We have a Journal that we use RCVJRNE with.
    Code:
    RCVJRNE    JRN(&JRNLIB/&JRN) EXITPGM(MYEXIT) +       
                 FILE((XXX/YYYY) +        
                 FROMTIME(&STRDAT &STRTIM) DELAY(*NEXTENT)
    Everything seems to work fine except I think its...
    See more | Go to post

• CaptainRon
    started a topic STRPCCMD leaving black 5250 screen

STRPCCMD leaving black 5250 screen

All, this works just fine
    STRPCCMD PCCMD(&URL) PAUSE(*NO)

Except when you call it from the 5250 screen and it opens up a browser the 5250 screen is black and waiting on you to click it before it will display the screen back to where you called the CL from.
    Anyone else...
    See more | Go to post

Our Sponsors

Collapse
Working...
X