ibmi-brunch-learn

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AS400 / iSeries programmer / administrator from Bremen searches festival employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS400 / iSeries programmer / administrator from Bremen searches festival employment

Search festival employment to 03. 04. 2017 in Bremen, or post code 28. (because of company site closing to 31. 03. 2017)
    Year of birth in 1969, manly
    qualified data processing businessman with 24-year-old work experience

Knowledge:
    Computer languages: CL / CLLE, RPG/RPGLE, SQL/SQLLE and FTP script, grounding COBOL
    Construction of Commands, binder's lists, service programmes and modules
    IBM iSeries hardware and administration
    operating systems OS400 and i5 / OS, Release 7.2 and earlier
    Databank DB2
    Integration from i5 / OS APIs
    IBM system i applications, like system i navigator, Storage manager, query-management, DirectMail (Toolmaker), PCSACC (Bush & Partner), iSecurity (Razlee)
    Hardware management Console (HMC)
    Developing surroundings program development management (PDM), WebSphere Development studio client (WDSC) and Rationally Developer for i (RDP)
    PC applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio, Lotos Notes (incl. Script)
    Security transaction, core bank system and the accompanying work routines
    Security communications (world championship), all functions of the security winding up, functions of the core banks as well as full bank system and SWIFT
    New computer languages are a challenge for me which are mastered in a contemporary way.

able of team
    quick perceptive facility with always good solutions
Working...
X